WOW intermittent fasting really is the BEST and fastest way for rapid weight loss. I see so many before and after intermittent fasting weight loss success stories and I want to lose weight like 5 pounds in a week or 10 pounds in a month with intermediate fasting for women, but I don't know how. I'm scared to try 16/8 fasting, 20/4 intermittent fasting, 12/12 intermittent fasting and don't know if I can go hungry while fasting, but this fasting schedule works for me. Thank yoU!

WOW intermittent fasting really is the BEST and fastest way for rapid weight loss. I see so many before and after intermittent fasting weight loss success stories and I want to lose weight like 5 pounds in a week or 10 pounds in a month with intermediate fasting for women, but I don't know how. I'm scared to try 16/8 fasting, 20/4 intermittent fasting, 12/12 intermittent fasting and don't know if I can go hungry while fasting, but this fasting schedule works for me. Thank yoU!